2. Web Hosting & Domain
3. Install WordPress
4. Choose Your Theme
5. Get To Know WordPress
6. Design With Divi Builder
7. Divi Theme Builder Templates
8. Import & Export Layouts
9. Checklist: After Launch
10. Let's Celebrate!
You are a star!
6.9a Design a Contact page with Divi
- Your progress:
The contact page is one of the website’s most important pages. We’ll create:
- A hero area
- Protect your form from spam with Google Recaptcha V3
- Create a FAQ with tabs
- Embed a map from Google Maps without having to enter an API key or credit card
- Create responsive content and display different content for computers (desktops), tablets and mobiles
All links, files and code snippets mentioned in the chapter is available below. 👇
Resources & Related Content
- Divi Form DB: The plugin that saves Divi form submissions in your database (affiliate link)
- 7 tips for better Divi forms (blog post)
- How to style the checkbox link in Divi forms (blog post)
- View the live demo layout website
- 20% off Divi (affiliate link)
- 67% off SiteGround Web Hosting (affiliate link)
This is a free course about how to design a website with WordPress and Divi. The course is funded by affiliate links. If you purchase something from these links, we'll receive a commission but it will never cost more for you. Divi is a registered trademark of Elegant Themes, Inc. This website is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Elegant Themes or SiteGround. DiviMundo is 100% independent. We only promote services that we like and use ourselves on a daily basis.
Feel free to ask questions and leave feedback on the tutorial here.