2. Web Hosting & Domain
3. Install WordPress
4. Choose Your Theme
5. Get To Know WordPress
6. Design With Divi Builder
7. Divi Theme Builder Templates
8. Import & Export Layouts
9. Checklist: After Launch
10. Let's Celebrate!
You are a star!
6.2 Create a sticky header menu in the Divi Theme Builder
- Your progress:
- Create a stunning menu with a top bar and navigation in the Divi Theme Builder.
- Create a sticky menu that sticks to the top as you scroll down the page.
- Create a top bar with buttons for social media icons and a call to action button
First, create your menu and choose your links at Appearance » Menus in WordPress.
Resources & Related Content
- View the live demo layout website
- 10% off Divi (affiliate link)
- 73% off SiteGround Web Hosting (affiliate link)
This is a free course about how to design a website with WordPress and Divi. The course is funded by affiliate links. If you purchase something from these links, we'll receive a commission but it will never cost more for you. Divi is a registered trademark of Elegant Themes, Inc. This website is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Elegant Themes or SiteGround. DiviMundo is 100% independent. We only promote services that we like and use ourselves on a daily basis.
Feel free to ask questions and leave feedback on the tutorial here.