Install WordPress with one-click-install
How to install WordPress
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Choose “Web Hosting”.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Complete the form and click “Install”.
- For increased security: Don’t use “admin” as your username and choose a secure password.
Watch the tutorial video
Enter the WordPress dashboard
- Go to www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/ (just add /wp-admin/ after your domain address.
- You should now see your WordPress login page.
- Login with your email or username and the password you choosed earlier.
Thousands of developers around the world contribute to improving WordPress by creating new themes and plugins. The strength of the community is evident in the countless forums where beginners and experienced professionals share tips, tricks and experiences.
Did you know that Divi is the most popular premium theme for WordPress? One out of every ten pages uses Elegant Themes’ Divi and the number grows every day.