Install WordPress with one-click-install
How to install WordPress
- Log in to your SiteGround Account.
- Choose “WordPress” in the popup.
- Enter your email address, choose a username (don’t use “admin” for security reasons) and choose a secure password.
- Click “Confirm” to continue.
- Click “Complete” and you are good to go!
How about manual installation?
More advanced users might want to make a manual WordPress installation instead (in order to customise database prefix and other more advanced tweaks). Sure thing! Here’s a tutorial on how to install WordPress manually.
Enter the WordPress dashboard
- Go to www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/ (just add /wp-admin/ after your domain address.
- You should now see your WordPress login page.
- Login with your email or username and the password you choosed earlier.
- Forgot your password? No problem, just retrieve it by clicking the “Lost your password?” below the login form.
Did you know this about WordPress?
Thousands of developers around the world contribute to improving WordPress by creating new themes and plugins. The strength of the community is evident in the countless forums where beginners and experienced professionals share tips, tricks and experiences.
Did you know that Divi is the most popular premium theme for WordPress? One out of every ten pages uses Elegant Themes’ Divi and the number grows every day.