Divi Form Builder is undoubtedly the most powerful form plugin for Divi. But with the extensive design options, advanced mapping features and support for login forms, registration forms and frontend post forms it has the potential to be the number one form builder for WordPress – period.
Here’s a complete walkthrough of Divi Form Builder from Divi Engine. Enjoy!
Summary: Divi Form Builder
Divi Form Builder is a premium Divi plugin that lets you create everything from basic contact forms to advanced dynamic forms with ACF mapping with the user-friendly Divi Builder. You can create:
- Advanced Contact Forms
- Frontend Post Forms
- User Registration Forms
- Login Forms
- Custom Forms (for advanced users)
This review will focus on the Contact Form features.
- Save and export form entries in the database
- File uploads and image uploads
- Hidden fields, password fields, datepickers and custom content (text, code and Divi Library layouts)
- Send automatic and dynamic confirmation emails to form submitters
- Honeypot spam protection and reCAPTCHA V2 and V3 support
- Tweak form labels, placeholder text and description text
- Dynamic sender name and sender email fields
- Advanced success message and error message settings (including Divi Library layouts)
- Bloom subscriptions integration for email opt-ins
- Select2 support for real-time searching in fields
- Advanced mapping options with ACF support
- Conditional logic
- … and much much more.
Pricing & License
Enter the discount code DIVIMUNDO in the checkout to get 10% off.
You can purchase Divi Form Builder from $27 (£20). See all license options »
All modules and features + support and automatic updates are included. Divi Form Builder is developed by Divi Engine.
This post contains affiliate links. I will get a commission if you make a purchase via these links but it will never cost more for you.
Divi Form Builder Screenshots
Take a look under the hood to see a fraction of all the features in the Divi Form Builder plugin. Watch the video walkthrough above for a more complete walkthrough.
Choose between Contact Form, Post Form, Page Form, User Registration Form, Login Form and Custom Form (for advanced users).
Save entries to the database and export them to CSV files, enable Bloom subscriptions and enable Select2 for field search.
Stop spam with Google reCAPTCHA v2 or V3 and a Honeypot CAPTCHA field. You can also add a basic CAPTCHA.
Installing the plugin
- Purchase Divi Form Builder at Divi Engine
Enter the code DIVIMUNDO in the checkout for 10% discount
- Download the plugin ZIP file
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard
- Go to Plugins » Add new and click Upload Plugin
- Upload and activate the plugin.
That’s it. You should now see Divi Engine in the WordPress dashboard menu.
Add your license key
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to Divi Engine » Divi Form Builder License
- Add your license key in the field License Key and click Save
Now you have access to automatic plugin updates.
Divi Form Builder combines the user-friendly Divi Builder with the advanced features and the granular settings that the guys at Divi Engine are so good at.
More features like multi-step forms and payment integrations are in the pipeline, according to the developer. So don’t miss out on this form builder powerhouse!
👉 Related post: Design a stunning Contact page with Divi
👉 Free course: Create a Divi website from scratch